Endowment Management: A Practical Guide will help you establish policies and understand the essentials of successful endowment growth and management. This book is written in clear, easy-to-understand prose that speaks eloquently to all those who bear the responsibilities of creating and managing endowments.
- An Introduction to Endowment
- Writing a Strong Investment Policy
- Implementing Your Investment Policy
- Asset Allocation
- Other Managed Assets
- Hiring and Firing Money Managers
- Glossary, Index, and Appendices
- Plus! Key Questions for trustees and other fiduciaries appear at the end of each chapter
Jay Yoder, former director of investments for Smith and Vassar colleges, delivers incredible value to institutions with small, medium and large endowments in this down-to-earth, practical guide.