Support special initiatives.
Each year, AGB works to meet the needs of governing boards through special interest projects. Made possible through the support of foundation partners, we can analyze and address substantive higher education topics in depth, responding to the most pressing challenges facing higher education.
Currently AGB is working with national and community foundations on such areas as:
- College Completion and Attainment (Lumina Foundation)
- Improving Oversight of Student Learning (The Teagle Foundation)
- Strengthening HBCU Governance and Learning (The Arthur Vining Davis Foundations and The Kresge Foundation)
- Benchmarking Student Aid Policies (Robert W. Woodruff Foundation)
- National Commission on College and University Board Governance (Lumina Foundation, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and Kendall Foundation of the Montgomery County Community Foundation)
- Understanding Endowments (TIAA Institute)
How Can You Help?
To learn more about how your foundation can support AGB, please contact our resource development team by submitting the form below, or call us:
Steve Abbott, Director of Corporate Relations, (202) 776-0842
Amy Lynch, Resources Coordinator, (202) 776-0828