AGB places the health and safety of its members first and foremost. With that in mind, please see below for Frequently Asked Questions outlining the COVID-19 protocols that will be in place for the 2022 Foundation Leadership Forum.
As a matter of respect and care for your peers and colleagues, all attendees will be expected to wear masks indoors at the conference anytime they are outside of their personal hotel room, except when actively eating or drinking. We expect all attendees to fully observe this norm, which includes wearing a properly fitting mask that covers both the nose and mouth.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, AGB has worked with the hotel to ensure a minimum of three feet of personal space between seats in all sessions, and we have a careful plan to maximize spacing in high-traffic areas, and during meals and receptions. We will require that chairs and other furniture pieces remain where they have been placed by hotel staff and request all guests maintain a minimum of three feet of distance from one another throughout the event. We will update these plans if CDC guidelines change.
We encourage all participants to plan ahead and receive full inoculation no less than two weeks prior to the start of the event, and we will provide all participants with the opportunity—and encouragement—to self-report in confidence their vaccination status during the registration process. AGB cannot legally require event participants to receive COVID-19 vaccinations, and we recognize it is unlikely that 100 percent of attendees will have done so. We plan to summarize group-level self-reported vaccination status percentages and share them with registrants in December.
December 20, 2021, is the date by which event registrants can cancel for any reason, with no penalty. However:
- If you submit to AGB a positive test result for COVID-19 occurring between January 17 and January 31, 2022 (PCR and rapid tests are acceptable), we will provide you with a credit for the registration fee that may be applied to a purchase of any AGB products, services, or conferences through January 31, 2023 (12 months).
- We strongly discourage event participation for those who experience symptoms for the first time between January 26 and January 31, even if you receive a negative test result. AGB will provide a credit for the registration fee that may be applied to a purchase of any AGB products, services, or conferences through January 31, 2023 (12 months), for anyone who both:
- Attests that the reason of cancellation is flu-like symptoms experienced within these dates, and
- Submits a negative test result taken between these dates.
We recommend observing the CDC’s guidelines for deciding when NOT to travel.
AGB expects all guests to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms on-site. If you experience symptoms, we strongly discourage continued participation in the event. Additionally, AGB will ensure easy access to a local testing site and kindly requests that you notify AGB’s registrar if you are experiencing symptoms. Further, we remain committed to providing all planned meals to all participants during the event and will check regularly on the well-being of anyone who has reported experiencing illness. Detailed guidance and procedures will be available closer to the event.
AGB is committed to a safe and healthy work environment. All AGB staff are subject to a COVID-19 vaccination requirement policy as of August 2021. Staff working on-site are required to self-monitor and if they are experiencing symptoms, they must remain in their personal hotel rooms (except to get tested).
Guests of the hotel are asked to wear masks indoors, based on new CDC guidelines. Hotel staff are currently required to wear masks indoors.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the hotel and meeting space.
- Meals provided will be served by the hotel staff, with no self-service.
- Rooms will be sanitized between guests, with a light refresh to guest rooms performed every day (includes towel replacement, trash removal, and amenities refreshment). Your room will be fully cleaned on the fourth day (after three nights) of your stay.
Up-to-date information on hotel policies, amenities and service availabilities may be found at the website of the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress.
As the pandemic evolves, AGB will continue to provide specific information about hotel and event health protocols. Member safety is paramount to our planning.
To keep up to date on the local situation in Orlando, please see the Orange County Health Department website.
We recommend generally observing the CDC’s guidelines for travel concerns.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Biggs, AGB registrar, at registrar@AGB.org.
Register as a group and save.
Reserve your spot now. Attend as a team and save.
*Member exclusive pricing.
**Three or more, members only. All members in the group must be registered at the same time.