June 5, 2019
2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
In the past year over, more than 50 schools have merged, been acquired, consolidated or partnered in strategic ways. This webinar provides insights to how your institution can be ready to leverage a variety of long-term strategic opportunities that can streamline institutional operating models and help you achieve sustainable growth. Becoming “affiliation ready” can make the difference between mission fulfillment and economic failure.
The webinar will explore the continuum of collaboration and issues related to collaborations and affiliations including:
- Surveying the relevant landscape and special considerations for higher education
- General understanding of collaborations and affiliations in the higher education sphere
- Best practices for introducing the topic to your governing board, and more!
- Chris Moloney, senior associate, business strategy, AGB Consulting
- Rick Beyer, special advisor to the president, AGB