Strategic mergers, affiliations, and partnerships (MAP) have emerged as crucial avenues for institutions seeking sustainable growth and enhanced capabilities. But there’s often confusion about the optimal approach for identifying, reaching out to, and engaging potential partners.
This webinar will explore key issues around outreach and networking, including:
- Effective strategies for initiating outreach
- Insights into how to craft compelling messages highlighting mutual benefits that align with the core values of both institutions
- Benefits, challenges, and ethical considerations for engaging with multiple potential partners
- Timing for involving stakeholder groups such as board members, campus leadership, faculty, staff, and student representatives while maintaining confidentiality
- Insights into appropriate timing and strategies for involving accrediting bodies and regulators
Engage with AGB as we help you unravel the complexities of partnership initiation and cultivation.
Chris Moloney, Ph.D., associate vice president and associate managing principal, AGB Consulting
Paul N. Friga, Ph.D., senior consultant and practice area leader for strategic transformation of public higher education, AGB Consulting; clinical associate professor of strategy and entrepreneurship, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill