April 6 – 8, 2020
Member-Exclusive, Virtual Conference
2020 NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON TRUSTEESHIP
April 6 – 8, 2020
The 2020 National Conference on Trusteeship is transitioning from an IN-PERSON event to a MEMBER-EXCLUSIVE, VIRTUAL CONFERENCE. Previously-registered nonmembers will still have access to the event. Please note that the conference schedule and dates have changed.
Key points of the virtual conference format:
- We have adapted the event programming to focus on the core information of most importance to the greatest number of attendees.
- Programming will include presentations on the COVID-19 crisis to inform and guide you in the months ahead.
- Sessions will be interactive and allow you to submit questions.
- Please pre-register for sessions on the schedule page. Each live session will be capped at 900 attendees, but all registrants will have access to the recordings on demand.
Important next steps:
- We urge you to pursue cancellation and/or reimbursement of your travel expenses with the appropriate vendors as soon as possible.
- A full refund will be provided automatically after the conference, and there is nothing further you need to do with regard to your payment. Please note that if you previously requested a full credit of your registration fee be applied to the 2021 event, this will continue to be honored.
For nearly 400 years citizen governing boards have held ultimate responsibility for American colleges and universities—their quality, sustainability, and relevance to society. Since 1921, AGB has convened experts and practitioners for a formal, national conference with one purpose: to enable governing boards to future-proof colleges and universities. That mission has never been more important than it is today.
Join us to celebrate AGB's 100th anniversary in 2021.
April 11 – 13, 2021 | Manchester Grand Hyatt | San Diego, CA
Keep the momentum going in 2022 and beyond.
Save the Date:
April 10 – 12, 2022 | Marriott Wardman Park | Washington, DC