Manage meetings better.
Now more than ever, meeting virtually is critical for boards. AGB is equipped with an exceptional board meeting management platform for higher education called AGB OnBoard that gives you the digital power to prepare, organize, and run meetings in real time – for better efficiency and collaboration.
As the boardroom is now more virtual than ever, AGB OnBoard is the only board and committee meeting platform that combines leading board management technology with AGB’s resources, insights, and expertise.
- 24/7/365, US-based helpline
- 20% off for AGB members
- 150+ institution and foundation boards use AGB OnBoard
- 97% renewal rate
- 30 day free trial
AGB OnBoard has been awarded the GOLD Stevie for “The Best Education cloud-based solution”. The American Business Awards judge said the following: “I believe that for far too long, boards were limited to the work that they did in the board room on one to two days per month or whatever their frequency is. So, anything that takes that work online and gives the board members more freedom in what they do is a great thing. Especially in the wake of COVID-19, it is very important.”
Passageways, the company behind AGB OnBoard, has earned a 2020 Tech Cares Award which “celebrates companies who have demonstrated their service, consideration, and compassion to their professional, local, and global communities in 2020.” It is awarded by TrustRadius, a trusted review site for B2B business technology.
AGB OnBoard was provided for free through August 2020, and was 100% unrestricted which meant no disabled features, no questions, no credit card, and no commitment. Our objective was to empower these organizations with the tools and focus they needed to help the people they serve.
AGB OnBoard will make your meetings more productive with:
- A digital partner that helps with every step in preparing for, conducting, and collaborating at board meetings
- Proprietary AGB content that transforms meetings from presentations into strategic working sessions
- Accessibility anywhere, anytime that enables members to prep for board meetings on their own schedule
- Auto-saving that ensures board members never lose their work
- Connection and collaboration that enables boards to keep working together—before, during, and after meetings
- An all-inclusive, all-the-time platform that helps boards improve their performance, focus on strategy, make informed decisions, and achieve their goals
“Our board transitioned to AGB OnBoard earlier this year and we are loving it! Having a central, secure location for all board meeting material and communications is game changing.”
Assistant University Secretary, Ontario Tech University
Developed specifically for higher education.
When we began to hear about an increasing need to digitize higher education boardrooms, we searched—and found—a strategic partner to develop a member-exclusive, board and meeting management portal.
Passageways is the market leader in secure collaboration software. We chose Passageways as the one partner that met all of our stringent criteria for:
- Financial strength
- Commitment to the higher education market
- References from institutions
- Strong customer retention and testimonials
- Adherence to standards for security, data protection, privacy, and compliance
- Features and functionality
- Ease of use for trustees and board professionals
A 99 percent board renewal rate each year.
AGB OnBoard delivers proven value: 99 percent of boards who purchase it renew each year. It includes secure, online collaboration, messaging, paperless processes, and document management capabilities. It’s the only board meeting portal that includes:
- The AGB Effective Committee Toolkit
- AGB Board of Directors Statements
- Access to all AGB digital content
AGB OnBoard provides boards and leadership with easy-to-use software that is designed specifically for the challenges of overseeing institutions and institutionally related foundations.
A trusted partner in OnBoard.
AGB OnBoard is your digital partner that helps at every step – to prepare, conduct and collaborate for board meetings at institutions and institutionally related foundations.
AGB Partnered with Passageways’ OnBoard, an innovative and market-leading board management provider, to create AGB OnBoard. OnBoard led the way in rethinking how to make a useful, intuitive, solution that actually makes board leaders happy. This digital partnership is here to help you every step of the way – to prepare, conduct and collaborate for board meetings at institutions and institutionally related foundations.