Get up to speed quickly.
New board member online orientation is an indispensable tool for introducing board members to higher education governance, essential board responsibilities, board composition, and boardroom culture. There are three discrete versions of this online program designed for board members from private institutions, public institutions or institutionally related foundations. All three versions provide new and continuing board members with a thorough overview of governance fundamentals—in less than three hours.
AGB New Board Member Orientation helps ensure that board members:
- Understand their responsibilities
- Are familiar with how boards operate
- Fit in with the culture of the board
- Bring all their skills and experience to the board
- Serve effectively from day one