Prepare to serve with virtual orientation to governance.
New board member online orientation is an indispensable introductory or refresher program on higher education governance, essential board responsibilities, fiduciary duties, and boardroom culture. The self-paced courses complement the orientation your institution provides about the context for your board service.
Completed conveniently—in less than three hours.
AGB New Board Member Orientation is available on demand, online. Both new and experienced board members can complete it at home to:
- Understand their responsibilities
- Ensure they are familiar with how boards operate
- Fit in with the culture of the board
- Bring all their skills and experience to the board
- Serve effectively from day one