Access to the Knowledge Center is an exclusive benefit for AGB members. Use these resources to understand the issues confronting your organization, prepare yourself for effective boardroom performance, and fulfill your responsibilities as a trustee.
Find the resources you need.
- Increasing Diversity on the Boards of Colleges and Universities
- Governing in and through a Pandemic
- Force Majeure in the New Landscape of 2020
- New Challenges for the Academic Affairs Committee
- Trustees Need to Address Racism
Assessing and Developing College and University Presidents updates recommended practices for continuous and annual assessments, comprehensive 360 assessments, and focused assessments, and shows how to integrate leadership development into each model. MacTaggart’s extensive experience as a consultant informs the major theme that contemporary presidents are running an academic enterprise, and therefore assessments in all forms must be tailored to the skills and behaviors needed to a successful enterprise leader.