Access to the Knowledge Center is an exclusive benefit for AGB members. Use these resources to understand the issues confronting your organization, prepare yourself for effective boardroom performance, and fulfill your responsibilities as a trustee.
Find the resources you need.
- Preventing Overdoses on Campuses: The Naloxone Solution
- Trustee Communication Protocols
- Shifting Demographics
- Honor and Responsibility: Five Stewardship Imperatives
- Shared Leadership: How the Board-Chair Relationship Facilitates Organizational Change
- Standards for Excellence: How to Fulfill Your Fiduciary Responsibility around Oversight of Your Investment Program
The first edition made the case that board members must collaborate effectively with institutional leaders to assess and manage an array of operational and strategic risks. The new edition explores how higher education risk management efforts should evolve toward greater maturity and sharpens the focus on reputational and compliance risks—growing areas of concern for colleges and universities.