Access to the Knowledge Center is an exclusive benefit for AGB members. Use these resources to understand the issues confronting your organization, prepare yourself for effective boardroom performance, and fulfill your responsibilities as a trustee.
Find the resources you need.
- Colleges at a Crossroads: Closures, Affiliations, and Mergers
- No, It’s Not Just the Enrollment Crisis—It’s Also Time to Modify Our Learning Paradigm
- The 2019–2020 Nason Award Winners: Six Boards that Go the Extra Mile Earned AGB’s Laurels
- Going Virtual Fast and Well: 12 Steps to an Efficient Virtual Board Meeting
- Commencements Go Virtual
- Coordinated Response to Coronavirus Offers Best Path Forward
- How Do We Meet Our Mission during a Pandemic?
- How Did the Coronavirus Pandemic Impact Students Studying Abroad?
This new how-to guide is designed to enable boards of trustees and presidents to lead their institutions through major crises. Terrence MacTaggart, PhD describes the kinds of crises common in higher education and offers practical advice to boards and leaders on how to anticipate crises, how to prepare for the unavoidable ones, and how to manage or navigate crises once they emerge. The key takeaway: make the best use of the situation to build a more alert, sensitive, and resilient board and leadership culture moving forward.