January 26 – 28, 2020 • San Diego, CA
About This Event
AGB’s Foundation Leadership Forum is the only national conference that brings together university and college foundation board members and chief executives with campus presidents and other senior staff. Each January, the Foundation Leadership Forum affords an opportunity to share insights, ask important questions, and get solutions-based responses to the governance issues facing foundations and their boards. Explore innovative strategies and share best practices with higher education leaders from across the country. Most participants attend in teams comprised of board members and staff leaders who use the conference as an opportunity to reflect on past challenges and recommit to their priorities for the year ahead.
Mark your calendars for this event—January 26 – 28, 2020
Registration opens in mid-August.
To be notified when registration opens, click here.
Program planning is underway. Watch this space for a roll out of sessions based on the following themes:
- Together—Inclusion, Partnership, and Trust
- The Business of Foundations
- Transitions and New Beginnings
- Governance Undiluted
- The Future Is Now
An example of a previous program is available here.
Registration Questions? Contact the AGB Registrar.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities at the Forum, please contact our Resource Development Team.
- Foster strong working partnerships among foundation staff and volunteer leadership
- Learn about evolving best practice and ways foundations are navigating current and emerging challenges
- Enhance the leadership capacity of new board members, chairs, and committee leaders
- Identify innovative ways to advance the strategic priorities of your college or university and strengthen the institution-foundation relationship
- Network with the 600+ attendees from foundations across the country
- Connect, learn, share, and be inspired
Future Meeting Dates
2021 Foundation Leadership Forum
January 24 - 26, 2021