Build your foundation to last.
Foundations have never been more essential to the viability and vitality of their related institutions. Traditional funding is waning. Enrollment is uncertain. Unexpected expenses are crushing budgets. Meanwhile, “ordinary” operating costs keep rising. Institutions need new revenue streams and new thinking—exactly where foundations can excel and lead.
Questions for boards.
Click below to reveal key questions for your board to consider.
- How is your board building organizational capacity?
- What measures are you taking to improve fiduciary practices?
- How can you enhance fundraising capacity and ROI?
- How are you developing, implementing, and managing operating agreements?
- What is your strategy for bonds and other funding mechanisms?
- Is your team embodying your defined mission and strategy?
- How are you envisioning and implementing long-term strategic plans?
- What steps can be taken to enhance the alignment of your foundation with your institution?
- How do you approach trust and investment management?
- What challenges and opportunities do you face related to real estate?
AGB guides foundations to long-term sustainability.
Macro forces were already disrupting the normal course of business, including funding and philanthropy, before COVID-19 struck. Early challenges are now amplified but also have opened significant opportunities.
AGB experts will build a plan customized to help your board:
Ensure Justice, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Prevail
Adapt to a New Fundraising Environment
Expand the Donor Base
Serve as Strategic Partners of the Institution
Facilitate Transformation and Innovation