New future. New strategy.
AGB provides boards and leadership with counsel and thought partnership that help them consider the risks they face, make sound strategic choices, exercise leadership, and communicate effectively—before, during, and after crises strike. Our advisors equip board members to position their institution or institutionally related foundation for a new, post-crisis future and to display confidence in the midst of turmoil.
AGB crisis advisors enable effective leadership by helping board members and leaders:
Respond strategically to COVID-19 and related financial impacts
Identify steps for ensuring near-term response and survival
Make tough decisions regarding their institution’s long-term prospects
Institutionalize sound risk management and crisis recovery practices
Tailored to your institution.
This is NOT a one-size-fits-all service or curriculum. Both content and delivery options will be customized for your institution or foundation board.
We match you with advisors who have experience relevant to your situation, such as:
- Sitting board members
- Former board members
- Former presidents
- Board professionals
- Subject matter experts
We will work with you to identify the questions you need to answer, including topics such as:
- What actions must leaders take to safeguard the integrity and future of your organization?
- What are appropriate roles for your board and leaders?
- How do you prepare for dire future uncertainties?
- What must you consider as goals and best practices for communication?
- Who should serve on your crisis management teams?
- Does this situation threaten your accreditation and how?
- How might your situation affect foundation endowments and liquidity going forward?
- What are realistic choices for schools with precarious financials?
- What changes must public institutions examine?