About: The latest installment of the Effective Committee Series covers the duties and responsibilities of the academic affairs committee. It is through the academic affairs committee that the board ensures the institution’s or system’s principal purposes—teaching and learning—are met. A must-read for any member of the academic affairs committee, it includes sections on:
- Committee purpose, responsibilities, and composition
- Illustrative committee charge,
- Sample charters from both a public and independent institution,
- Sample dashboard for indicators of educational quality, and
- Sample risk register.
- Publication Year: 2014
- Number of Pages: 48
- A bulk discount is available for orders of 10 or more copies.
About the Author:
Susan Whealler Johnston