Understanding Enrollment Management: A Guide for College and University Board Members
By Don Hossler , and Jerome A. Lucido
- Technological and competitive changes across the higher education and skill credentialing sectors;
- The market position of the institution itself;
- Tuition cost increases that fuel public anxiety over the value of a college degree;
- Public concern over student loan debt levels;
- Demographic trends that affect the number of new students seeking college degrees; and
- Federal and state policies that affect public funding, financial aid, and student access and success reporting requirements.
- Number of Pages: 120
- ISBN: 978-0-926508-88-0
Donald R. “Don” Hossler is a senior scholar at the Center for Enrollment Research, Policy, and Practice in the Rossier School of Education at the University of Southern California. Hossler holds the rank of distinguished provost professor emeritus in the Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies. He has also served in several leadership roles including the vice chancellor for student enrollment services on the Indiana University Bloomington campus.
Jerome A. “Jerry” Lucido is professor of practice at the Rossier School of Education at the University of Southern California (USC) and also serves as the executive director and founder of the Center for Enrollment Research, Policy, and Practice at USC.