Benefits of Belonging
Working with limited resources and ever-increasing demand, AGB members receive crucial support to navigate their challenges and opportunities, along with an invaluable lifeline during times of change or crisis.
Specifically, AGB membership entitles you to exclusive content, programs, advocacy, news, and expert guidance—all designed to improve governance and leadership at your institution or institutionally related foundation board.
Member benefits also include:
- A subscription for every member of your board to Trusteeship magazine and its companion podcast, Trusteeship Radio
- Customized consulting services to assess and strengthen governance, sharpen financial strategies, and lead executive-level searches
- An invitation to the highly regarded Institute for Board Chairs and Presidents, designed to strengthen this critical partnership
- Complimentary webinars and workshops on today’s pressing higher education issues
- Discounted rates for conferences and events, including the National Conference on Trusteeship and the Foundation Leadership Forum.
- Members-only pricing for AGB’s trusted content—print and digital offerings/selection of best practices and guidance for effective governance.
- A self-paced online governance orientation, for new and returning trustees, providing the foundation in fiduciary responsibilities that complements your institution’s specific orientation.
- Insider access to the most recent news and advisories about federal and state public policy initiatives.