As a fundamental part of its stewardship, the board is responsible for assuring the larger community and stakeholders to whom it is accountable that the education offered by the institution is of the highest possible quality. This toolkit contains five publications that will guide board members in the process of ensuring educational quality.
- Making the Grade: How Board Can Ensure Academic Quality (2nd Edition)
- Strategic Leadership in Academic Affairs: Clarifying the Board’s Responsibilities
- The Board’s Role in Accreditation
- What Board Members Need to Know About Faculty
- The Academic Affairs Committee
There is a bulk discount on orders of 10 or more toolkits. The 10% discount will be applied automatically when you check out.