The highest-performing institutions share a common denominator: they also have high-performing, strategically engaged boards. Successful boards are taking a new approach to strategic planning, rejecting traditional approaches that often result in cumbersome, complicated, and confusing plans that try to cover everything for everybody. Too often, the board’s role in this process is limited to approving a plan after it has already been developed.
During this webinar, you’ll get candid insights on:
- The real objectives for institutional strategy: differentiation, prioritization, resource allocation, and action
- A new strategic planning framework to reach these institutional strategy objectives in today’s new realities for higher education institutions
- The difference between the board’s role and responsibility and its management, mission, and vision
- The importance of “strategy slogans”
- Tools and methodologies for completing the strategy process faster, stronger, and better
Paul Friga, PhD, practice area leader for strategic transformation of public higher education, AGB Consulting